Friday, January 23, 2009

THE GREAT SWAMINANDLALJI MAHARAJ








SWAMI NANDLALJI MAHARAJ was a great saint and a pious man who went to eternal journey in mid sixties. I am a mid sixty born so was not so lucky to see that great man, but at the same time my father late Pandit PREMNATH DASS of BOMAI SOPORE remained associated with him for about 30 years and with the blessings of Swamiji every good thing came in our stride. I have been blessed by Swamiji by giving me my name BHARAT BUSHAN DAS and also to my elders too. As I said Swamiji was pious man so was our father too, which I have learnt from my parents, and from those who know Swamiji and my father too and especially have learnt from Swami mast Bab Ji whom I met at Zeistyar Mandir Srinagar in June 2008. The photographs above are that of Guruji of Swaminandlalji known as LALJI (TOP) and Swamiji’s. These photographs are exclusively with my parents since my age and it is a big treasure for me, my family and my children.
With blessings of Swaminandlalji Maharaj
Bharat an eleye cee’ian

No comments: