Friday, May 08, 2009

LOVELY MEMORIES OF BIRTH PLACE

The Origional Photo in 1994-95


Latest Back view



Latest Front View

After a long gap, I am here once again with you to share my love, respect, and regards with my readers for whom I have collected few marvelous and self saying pictures of my original house at my birth place at BOMAI SOPORE KASHMIR. I love this grand building because it gave me shelter for about 25 years before leaving it behind in 1989 after turmoil in Kashmir. In coming years the building will not be there as maximum parts of it has now grazed to ground due to so many reasons, but the love respect to it will remain in our hearts and I bow always towards that building which housed me and my family for so many years.
The photographs have been pictured by one of my brothers Rohit Das, who was recently in Kashmir and visited that place.
My aim to post these pictures is that everybody must know about latest what we have left behind so many years before.
Bharat B Das (an el eye cee’ian)

No comments: